CareLine for Thursday, March 16
We extend our sympathy to Patsy Caldwell and family in the loss of her husband, Bill Caldwell, who passed away Saturday. Funeral services were held yesterday here at Walnut Street.
Prayers are requested for
- Lyle Farrell, who has been placed under comfort care at NHC room # 108
- Ruby Williams, who has been admitted to Horizon (room # 141) undergoing tests
- Odell Harris, (mother of Pamela Massie) who received good results from resent tests
- Kim Yates, (niece of Pamela Massie) who will have her gallbladder removed today
- Helen Stanford, who will undergo a bone marrow biopsy on Friday
- Tina Hunter, who responded Sunday morning requesting prayers
- Sharon Webster, who will undergo tests today
- Chase Lewis, who continues to undergo physical therapy at Shepherd Center (see address in Sunday’s Edifier
- Leann Petty, who is undergoing tests
- Brett McCaskill, (son of Red & Lori McCaskill) who will undergo surgery today
Horizon Medical Center: John Myatt (husband of Helen Myatt, room #162)
NHC: please see long-term prayer list in the track racks
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #313, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
St. Thomas West: Wilma Dudley (mother of Sandra Dudley and Lesa Cude; room 468)
Need to find a home for household items that you no longer need? Plan to participate in the “From My House to Yours House Hold Item Swap” on Saturday, April 1 in the Fellowship Hall. Sign up and receive more details in the Gathering Room.
The Home Builders will begin using the Remind App to notify participants of upcoming events. If you’d like to receive these updates, text @walnutsth to the number 81010.
The Home Builders’ annual Easter Egg Hunt will take place on Sunday, April 9 at 1 PM at the home of Troy and Traci Williams. Please bring 2 dozen filled, taped eggs per child. Contact Meagan Grosvenor for more details.
Ray Crouch will be honored by the Boy Scouts with the 2017 Good Scout Award on Thursday, March 23 (please note date correction) at the Gateway Assembly of God in Ashland City. If you would like to attend in support of Ray, please RSVP to Jeffery Gordon at email@example.com.
All ladies are invited to a come-and-go bridal shower honoring Rikki Mansolino, bride-elect of Ben Corlew on Saturday, March 18 from 9:30 to 11 in the Gathering Room. Rikki is registered at Bed, Bath & Beyond and Wal-Mart
Young men will conduct PM Service and youth chorus will sing on Sunday, March 26; add-a-dish meal to follow in the Fellowship Hall
Mark your calendars for a Graduation Reception meeting Sunday, April 2 at 4:30 in room 410. This meeting is for parents of graduating high school seniors. Also, all of those graduating from high school or college are asked to begin sending in senior photos to the church office or email them to Shawn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our One Word Devotional reading for today is: Comparison: Should We Even Bother (Luke 22:24-) pg. 73
Today’s Birthdays: Karen Greene
Today’s Anniversaries: None