CareLine for Thursday, June 15
Prayers are requested for
- Barbara Mangrum, who will undergo carpel tunnel surgery today
- Beverly Gardner, who has begun rehab at St. Thomas Mid Town (room 6322)
- Chase Lewis, who has returned home and will continue treatment
- Louise Goins, who has moved to room 539 at NHC at the Trace; 8353 Hwy 100, Nashville, TN 37221
- Marilyn Gooch, (sister-n-law of Lori Whitaker and Mark Gooch) who will undergo tests today
- Philippines Mission Trip, (Robert Reid, Caleb Boggs, Dale Byrum, Bernadette Bullington, Jake Littleton) who will leave today
- Tom Akers, (uncle of Julie Hicks) who has been placed under hospice care
- Erin Chester Roberts, who is having seizure problems with her pregnancy
- Betty Groves, (friend of Scottie Page) who has been diagnosed with liver cancer
NHC: please see long-term prayer list in the tract racks
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #338, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
In addition to our regular contribution, there will be a special contribution opportunity on Sunday, June 25 for the following organizations: Potter Home, Tennessee Children’s Home and Agape.
All 3rd-5th graders are invited to join the CIA Fun Day in the Sun Day on Saturday, June 24 from 1-3:15. Sign up in the Gathering Room.
Reminder for those who signed up: The Senior Ministry will enjoy a meal together at the Country and Western in Camden, TN today. The bus will leave the church parking lot at 4 PM.
All ladies are invited to a come-and go bridal shower honoring Ariel Moore, bride-elect of Trevor Tatum, on Sunday, June 25 from 1-2:30 PM. Ariel is registered at Walmart, Target, and Amazon. She is the daughter of Steve & Anita Moore.
Our One Word Devotional reading for today is: The Servant’s Children (pg.151)
Today’s Birthdays: Patsy Caldwell, Connie Pyles
Today’s Anniversaries: Joe & Melissa Curcio, Brian & Carol Ragan