CareLine for Thursday, July 14, 2016
We extend our sympathy to Lisa Wright in the loss of her cousin, Gwen Picquet, who passed away yesterday. Funeral arrangements are not known at this time.
We extend our sympathy to Eddie Holland in the loss of his brother, Stan Holland, who passed away Sunday in Alabama.
We extend our sympathy to Jan Street in the loss of her step father, Dave Reisland, who passed away Friday morning. Funeral services were held Tuesday at Redeemer Lutheran church in Bellevue.
Prayers are requested for:
- Richard Wright, who has returned home from the hospital
- Frank Becker, who is recovering at home
- Martha Hudson, who has returned home from the hospital
- Josh Davis, (8-year-old nephew of John Davis) who will have spinal surgery on July 19
- Rick Smotherman, (friend of many at Walnut Street) who is undergoing cancer treatments
- Gus Stranch, (great nephew of Charlie Daniel) health concerns
- Joyce Owen, (aunt of Sherry Gulledge) who is battling cancer
NHC: please see long-term prayer list
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #328, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
The Young Adult group will enjoy laser tag and dinner on Saturday, July 16. Contact Mark Gooch or Chad Fussell for more details.
The Senior ministry is planning an outing to Loretta Lynn’s Ranch and lunch at Loretta’s Kitchen for Friday, July 22. To sign up, and for more details, see the sign-up sheet in the Gathering Room or contact Ray Barger. Deadline to sign up is Wednesday, July 20.
The 5th Annual Donna White Memorial Golf Tournament will be held Saturday, July 16 at Montgomery Bell State Park. To register, contact Charles White at 615-668-6277.
Walking Through the Word: 1 Corinthians 7
Today’s Birthdays: None
Today’s Anniversaries: Randy & Bonnie Tidwell