We extend our sympathy to Ronnie Duke and family in the loss of his mother, Mabel Duke. Visitation will be held today from 1 until the time of the funeral at 3 PM at Taylor Funeral Home.
We extend our sympathy to Barry White in the loss of his wife Pam White (daughter of Daisy Eatherly). Funeral services were held yesterday at Taylor Funeral Home.
We extend our sympathy to Liz Graham in the loss of her mother Leora Lewis. Funeral services were held Sunday at Taylor Funeral Home.
Congratulations to Robbie Selvidge who was baptized Sunday evening.
Prayers are requested for:
- Ruby Reynolds, who will undergo foot surgery tomorrow
- Randy Spurlock, who is undergoing tests
- Mary Fowlkes, who has been placed under hospice care
- Geraldine Tidwell, who is home under hospice care
- Nelda Spencer, who will have a brief stay at a geriatric facility in Columbia
- Pat Berry, who will undergo thyroid surgery today
- Dean Byrd, who is recovering at home
- Helen Myatt, who fell and bruised her foot
Horizon Medical Center: Ray Stacey (uncle of Sherry Turbeville, rehab room #5)
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
Vanderbilt Hospital: Wayne Steed (room 6635)
John Dale will be speaking Sunday, January 10 (AM, 6th grade-adult Bible Class, PM)
Ladies, don’t miss the upcoming Ladies’ Winter Fellowship on Friday, January 15 at 6 PM. Sign up in the Gathering Room.
New Spring Creek Church of Christ will host and area-wide singing this Friday night at 7 PM.
Dishes from the recent funeral service for Pam White have been returned to the kitchen.
Walking Through The Word Bible reading for today: Matthew 5
Today’s Birthdays: Macy Cunningham, Mady Cunningham, Brady Davis, Kevin Galloway, Mary Beth Peery
Today’s Anniversaries: None
“You are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under people’s feet.” Matthew 5:13