We extend our sympathy to Sara Caudill, in the loss of her sister, Anne Rabon, who passed away yesterday in Greenville, AL. Funeral arrangements are not known at this time.
We express our sympathy to the family of Joseph Curcio, who passed away Sunday. Joseph was the father of Joe Curcio and the grandfather of Anthony Curcio. Funeral services were held yesterday at Taylor Funeral Home.
We wish to congratulate Collins Kruse, son of Blake and Alison Kruse, who was baptized Friday
Congratulations to Mary Grace White, daughter of Jeff and Fara White, who was baptized Sunday morning
Congratulations to Evan Radtke, who was baptized Sunday morning
Centennial Medical Center: Virginia Petty (cardio-vascular care unit, pod CVO8) received a pacemaker
Horizon Medical Center: Peggy Curd, (mother of Lewis Curd) who suffered a stroke; Wilma Dudley (mother of Sandra Dudley and Lesa Cude), no visitors please
Horizon Rehab: Imogene Oakley (room #1)
Prayers are requested for:
- Ken Johnson, who received good results from recent tests
- Bailey Davis, (son of John and Jennifer Davis) who will undergo testing on his thyroid on Feb 11th
- Family of Joyce Foreman, friend of Candice Compton, who passed away after a battle with cancer
- Kayla Hall, who responded to the invitation requesting prayer Sunday evening
- Patti Garton, who has returned home from rehab
- Paul Sesler, (father of Pam Deak) who is undergoing rehab for bone cancer
- Tina Stout, (friend of Ashley Fussell) on the sudden loss of her husband, Vance Stout
A Young Adult Devotional will be held after evening service on Sunday, February 1st at the home of Fred and Jan Mayberry. The group meets on the first and third Sunday of each month. For more information, please see Mark Gooch or Chad Fussell.
Seniors, make plans to attend a delicious meal and a great time of fellowship. The Front Porch is going to open on Tuesday, February 10 @ 6:00 pm for the Walnut Street Senior Ministry. The menu is an Italian Buffet and a Dessert Buffet. Cost is $12/person. Sign up in the gathering room beginning Wednesday this evening.
Ladies, mark your calendars for our upcoming annual Ladies’ Day, which will be held Saturday, March 7. This year’s speakers will be Ava White and Judy Hinson.
A memorial service for Libby Corlew Survant (sister of Rose Corlew, niece of Rosemary Brown) will be held Saturday at 1 PM at the House of Blessing Community Church. (900 Gallatin Avenue, Nashville)
Going Deeper: Our “Going Deeper” Bible reading for today January 29: Genesis 48-50
Today’s Birthdays: Margaret Nicks, Sharon Williams
Today’s Anniversaries: None