We extend our sympathy to Judy Choate and Eddie Ray Burch in the loss of their uncle, Billy Bob Burch, who passed away Tuesday. Visitation will be held today from 10 AM to 2 PM at Dickson Funeral Home. Funeral services will be held tomorrow at 2 PM at Dickson Funeral Home.
We wish to congratulate Lola Shelton, daughter of Robert & Kim Shelton, who was baptized Sunday morning
Prayers are requested for:
- Imogene Oaklely, (mother of Janie Jones and grandmother of Allyson Harmon and Theresa Edwards), who is in Horizon Medical Center recovering from a stroke
- Wilma Dudley, (mother of Sandra Dudley and Lesa Cude) who has been moved to NHC for rehab
- Shane Cobb, (son of Mary Cobb) who is recovering from successful by-pass surgery
- William Massie, (father of Jerry Massie) who is experiencing health issues and dealing with grief over the recent loss of his wife
- Dan Nelson, Holly Mangrum and Kayla Hall who all responded to the invitation Sunday night
- Jim Williams, who is preparing to begin chemotherapy and will undergo further tests
- Billy Crosswhite, (step-father of Robby Harmon) who will begin aggressive chemotherapy soon
- Arianna Wright, 5-year-old graduate of Walnut Street preschool, who suffered 2nd degree burns and is in Vanderbilt Burn Unit
Mark your calendars for our next Open Door group meeting, which will be held January 18 following our evening service. New groups are forming now. Please turn your form in if you plan on participating. If you have room for one more person/family in your group, please call Larry in the church office.
Going Deeper: Our “Going Deeper” Bible reading for today January 13 is: Job 38-39
Ladies, mark your calendars for the Ladies’ Winter Fellowship, to be held this Friday evening at 6 PM. Come and enjoy an evening of food, fun and fellowship. This will be a great opportunity to get to know one another!
There will be an important meeting for all greeters and ushers on Sunday, January 25 at 5 PM in the auditorium.
Today’s Birthdays: Bailey Davis
Today’s Anniversaries: None