We wish to congratulate Brad & Lori Stokes on the birth of their son, Simon Bradley Stokes, who was born Thursday. Proud brother is JP Stokes. Proud grandparents are Chuck and Shelby Stokes.
Prayers are requested for:
- Mavis Ragan, who will return home today following stent surgery
- Bobby Prosser, who will undergo surgery on February 11th
- Ann Freeze, who is recovering from surgery
- Mark Gooch and Pam Deak, who requested prayers on Sunday evening
- John Oliphant, who will undergo chemotherapy today
- Kendall Harris, recovering at home (still waiting on test results)
- Eddie Deloach, (wife of Clarence Deloach) who has been placed on hospice care
- Mark Bean, (brother of Peggy Bean) whose cancer is in last stage
- William Hardee, (brother of Sherry Gulledge) who is experiencing health issues
- Joyce Owen, (aunt of Sherry Gulledge) who has cancer
- Jimmy Wayne Donaldson, (brother of Preston Donaldson) recovering from a stroke
Centennial Hospital: Janice Hutcheson (daughter of Ruby Barnhill, room 6112); Jean Martin (friend of Neal & Linda Williams, dialysis unit)
Horizon Medical Center: Sharon Webster (room 141)
NHC: Alicia Daniel (room 118A)
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
Stones River Hospital: Shirley Headrick (mother of Amy Brown)
Skyline Medical Center: Greg Glass, (brother of Katie Jones, room 508)
Please be reminded of our schedule for Sunday, February 7:
- 9 AM – Worship
- 10:15 – Bible class
- 11 AM – Add-a-dish meal
- Noon – Worship (there will be no 6 PM service)
All ladies are invited to a come-and-go bridal shower honoring Sarah Jackson Barter on Monday, February 8 6:30-8 PM in the Gathering Room. (this shower was rescheduled from Sunday, January 24) Sarah is registered at Wal-Mart, Target and Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
The young adult group will go bowling at the Bowl-O-Rena on Saturday, February 6 at 6 PM. Please let Chad or Mark know if you plan to attend.
The next DOTS outing will be held February 18 (6 PM) at the Front Porch (Italian buffet). Cost is $12 per person. Sign up in the Gathering Room through February 14.
The next Senior Ministry outing will be held at the Hummingbird on Thursday, February 11 at 6 PM. Sign up in the Gathering Room by February 7.
Walking Through The Word Bible reading for today: Matthew 25
Today’s Birthdays: Catherine Kinnie, Troy Williams
Today’s Anniversaries: None
“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.” Matthew 25:31-32