We extend our sympathy to Eloyce Reed and family in the loss of her nephew, David Dwight Corlew. He was the cousin of Joe Corlew and Mark Corlew. Visitation will be held today from 11 AM to 8 PM at Dickson Funeral Home. Funeral services will be held Friday at 2 PM at Dickson Funeral Home.
Prayers are requested for:
- Randy Spurlock, who is undergoing more tests
- Ted Barber, who has returned home from the hospital
- Larry Craddock, (friend and co-worker of Bob Williams) who is in ICU with a head injury from a fall on the ice
- Jane Daniel, (wife of Charlie Daniel, mother of Ellen Davidson and Chuck Daniel) who will be undergoing treatments for lung cancer
- Chris Nelson, (nephew of Val Erranton) who is recovering from cancer surgery
- Carlee Beam, (niece of Chad and Ashley Fussell) who will have an electrophysiology study and cardiac ablation at Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital today
- Roger Michael, recovering from a heart procedure
- Leah Peeler, who is recovering at home
- Sharon Webster, who is recovering at home
- Juliet Smith, (mother of Michelle LeCompte) who is ill
- Brandon Keele, (grandson of Charles & Miriam Keele) who is at St. Thomas being treated for migraines
- Mark Bean, (brother of Peggy Bean) who is undergoing chemotherapy this week
- Wayne Clark, (brother-in-law of Neal Williams) who is undergoing chemotherapy
Horizon Medical Center: Bobby Prosser, (recovering from surgery, room 154); Horace Litton (father of JoAnne Brown, no visitors at this time)
NHC: Alicia Daniel (room 118A)
Reminder for those who signed up: the next DOTS outing will be held tonight (6 PM) at the Front Porch (Italian buffet). Cost is $12 per person.
Habitat for Humanity is in need of a few volunteers for a project beginning on February 27. If you are interested in helping, contact Joe Deweese at email@example.com.
Walking Through The Word Bible reading for today: Mark 7
Today’s Birthdays: Blaine Britt, Janice Lampley, Virginia Littleton (86), Patrick Zuller
Today’s Anniversaries: Kent & Crystal Shaffer
“Now the woman was a Gentile, a Syrophoenician by birth. And she begged him to cast the demon out of her daughter. And he said to her, “Let the children be fed first, for it is not right to take the children’s bread and throw it to the dogs.” But she answered him, “Yes, Lord; yet even the dogs under the table eat the children’s crumbs.” Mark 7:26-28