Prayers are requested for:
- Sean Moore, who has returned home from a lengthy hospital stay
- Christine Hall, who is recovering from surgery
- Mavis Ragan, who is at home recovering from stent surgery
- Larry Dover, who is experiencing back problems
- Bobby Prosser, who will undergo surgery today at Horizon
- Ann Freeze, who is recovering from surgery
- Kendall Harris, who received good news on test results
- Pam Deak, who will undergo tests on February 15th
- Sharon Webster, who has returned home from the hospital
- Brenda Roberts, (sister of Rocky Roberts) who has been diagnosed with multiple myloma
- Jane Daniel, (wife of Charlie Daniel, mother of Chuck Daniel) who has a tumor
Centennial Medical Center: Kathy Harmon (mother of Bill Harmon, undergoing tests)
Horizon Medical Center: Leah Peeler (room 159)
NHC: Alicia Daniel (room 118A)
St. Thomas West: Roger Michael (room 451, heart procedure)
Stones River Hospital: Shirley Headrick (mother of Amy Brown)
Please note that the correct date of the middle school trip to the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga is February 19 and 20.
Due to weather concerns, the Wednesday Express Meal scheduled for last night has been postponed until next Wednesday, February 17.
The next DOTS outing will be held February 18 (6 PM) at the Front Porch (Italian buffet). Cost is $12 per person. Sign up in the Gathering Room through February 14.
Reminder for those who signed up: the Senior Ministry outing will be held at the Hummingbird tonight at 6 PM.
Walking Through The Word Bible reading for today: Mark 2
Today’s Birthdays: Emily Brogdon, Cheyenne Hinson, Crystal Morrow, Myla Malecha, Heather Pardue
Today’s Anniversaries: None
“And when Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, “Son, your sins are forgiven.” Mark 2:5