We extend our sympathy to Dean Byrd and family in the loss of her brother, Almon Peppers. Funeral services were held yesterday at the Neal Funeral Home in Lawrenceburg, TN.
We extend our sympathy to Billy Victory and family in the loss of his sister, Norma Sue Hayes, who passed away Saturday. Funeral services will be held today at 1 PM at Taylor Funeral Home.
We extend our sympathy to Joyce Baker and family in the loss of her brother-in-law, Don Henderson. Funeral services were held yesterday at the Williams Funeral Home in Columbia, TN.
We extend our sympathy to the family of Betty Lynn Parchman, (friend of many at Walnut Street), funeral services were held yesterday at Taylor Funeral Home.
Congratulations to Bobby Jackson who was baptized Sunday morning.
Prayers are requested for:
- Geraldine Tidwell, who is home under hospice care
- Jim Williams, Beverly Spicer, Evelyn Adkins, Lorie McCaskill, who requested prayers Sunday evening
- Mary Ruth Burke, who requested prayers Sunday evening for the health of Mary Bates
- Sharon Webster, who is undergoing testing and will have a treatment on January 5
- Barbara Wellons and Janice Hutchinson, who have both returned home from NHC
- Wayne Clark, (brother-in-law of Neal Williams) who will begin chemo treatment
- Mark Bean, (brother of Peggy Bean) who is undergoing chemotherapy
- Bobby Prosser, who is recovering at home
- Pat Berry, who will undergo thyroid surgery on January 8th
Horizon Medical Center: Dean Byrd (ICU #3)
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
The church office has been contacted about an elderly member of the community in desperate need of a queen size mattress. If you have one to donate please contact the church office.
Churches of Christ Disaster Relief is requesting volunteers to help load boxes of food on Tuesday, January 5 at 10 AM.
Walnut Street’s annual Youth Planning meeting will take place this Sunday, January 3rd after the evening service in the auditorium.
The church office and Child Care will be closed tomorrow. Preschool will be closed until January 5th.
Don’t forget these important events: Walnut Street Family Meeting – Sunday, January 3rd during Bible class
New Parent Recognition Night – Sunday, January 3rd at 6 PM
Ladies, don’t miss the upcoming Ladies’ Winter Fellowship on Friday, January 15 at 6 PM. Sign up in the Gathering Room.
Going Deeper Bible reading for today: Revelation 19-22
Today’s Birthdays: Fran Curl, William England, Sean Moore, Robert Shelton, Sherrie Spencer, Terri Williams, Tom Zuller
Today’s Anniversaries: None
Friday’s Birthdays: Lonnie Walls, Jim Southerland
Friday’s Anniversaries: None
Saturday’s Birthdays: Madelyn Perez
Saturday’s Anniversaries: None
Sunday’s Birthdays: Shannon Britt, Alyssa Hungerford
Sunday’s Anniversaries: James & Mary Ellen Ferebee