CareLine for Monday, October 31, 2016
Prayers are requested for
- Peggy Watson, Shane Fielder, and J. & Becca Pass, who requested prayers Sunday morning
- Andy Street, who responded Sunday morning
- Evelyn Adkins, who is recovering at home, they have requested no visitors at this time
- Sandra Whittinghill, who is recovering from knee surgery at Centennial Hospital
- Posetta Mayo, (wife of Ray Mayo) who is recovering at home
- Marita Tidwell, (daughter of JC Tidwell) who will have surgery Thursday
NHC: please see long-term prayer list in the tract racks
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #313, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
Reminder: November 6 Daylight Savings time begins
The Room Inn Our Hearts Ministry will learn how to make sleeping mats out of plastic shopping bags on Monday, November 7 at 6:30 PM. These will be given to the homeless. Anyone interested is welcome to come. Toiletry bags will also be assembled that night at 6:15 PM. Look for more information about these two opportunities in Sunday’s Edifier.
Walnut Street’s Christian Childcare Center is currently hiring for full-time and part-time positions. Please call 615-303-3175 if you are interested.
FHU Dickson Associates will have their monthly meeting this Tuesday night, November 1 at 7 PM at Walnut Street Church of Christ, room 412. All ladies are welcome to attend.
The Men’s Monday Evening Devo will be meeting the 2nd Monday of the month beginning November 14 at 6:30 PM.
Senior Ministry reserve your ticket to A Totally Awesome Christmas Carol at the Gas Light Theater (matinee) lunch & show Friday, December 2 at 12 PM; sign-up in the Gathering Room beginning Sunday.
Walking Through the Word: Hebrews 13
Today’s Birthdays: Sandra Turbeville, Kay Willis, Spook Spann
Today’s Anniversaries: None
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today, yea and forever. Hebrews 13:8