Prayers are requested for:
- Christine Hall, who is recovering from out-patient surgery
- Sherrie Spencer, who received good news on her scan Friday
- Debbie Beasley Meacham, (sister of Barbara Beasley) who is recovering from surgery
- Leah Peeler, who requested prayers Sunday evening
- Grant Kruse, who is recovering at home
Horizon Medical Center: Barbara Wellons (room 146, intestinal blockage, may require surgery)
NHC: Anita Porter (under hospice care)
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
St. Thomas West: Linda Menefee (mother of Jana Curcio, room 644)
The Men’s Ministry is hosting at Campout on Friday, November 6. The location will be 6565 Turkey Creek Road in Waverly, TN. Contact Joseph Brown or Ken Southerland for more information.
Trunk or Treat at Walnut Street Saturday, October 31st from 6-7:30 PM. Please begin bring your candy donations to the church office. Also, we’ll need lots of trunks for this annual outreach event!
Going Deeper Bible reading for today: Luke 12-13
Today’s Birthdays: Griffin Pass, Madeline McClure
Today’s Anniversaries: None
“And I tell you, everyone who acknowledges me before men, the Son of Man also will acknowledge before the angels of God, 9 but the one who denies me before men will be denied before the angels of God.” Luke 12:8-9