Prayers are requested for:
- Janet Bass, who is on a mission trip to Guatemala; she will return the following Saturday
- Chad Fussell, who has arrived safely in Tacloban, Philippines (returns on Tuesday, 11/24)
- Linda Menefee, (mother of Jana Curico) who has been placed under Hospice care
- Victims and their families, of the Paris attacks
- Archie Marowa, who will be traveling to Barbados to work on his visa
- Larry Garton, who will have a back procedure on Friday
NHC: Barbara Wellons (room 102A)
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
If you would like to lead a song for the upcoming Thanks Singing, please contact the church office with your song title and selected verses by Today, November 16. You can also email Lesa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you all for the wonderful expression of love showed by bring in your food for our Annual Heart-Felt food drive. We have 153 boxes to give out this Thanksgiving Outreach Dinner.
The Fellowship Ministry asks that you please check the kitchen for any dishes or containers that may have been left there. Any items not picked up will be donated to the Help Center.
Thanksgiving Outreach Dinner Saturday, November 21 at 5:00 PM; look for volunteer sign-up sheets at the Information Booth.
Going Deeper Bible reading for today: Acts 1-3
Today’s Birthdays: Ariel Moore
Today’s Anniversaries: None
But Peter said, “I have no silver and gold, but what I do have I give to you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk!” Acts 3:6