CareLine for Monday, May 8
Prayers are requested for
- Roy Burkhart, who will undergo a heart ablation at Centennial Hospital today
- Louise Goins, who has been moved to NHC Place at The Trace Room # 431
- Beverly Pounds, (mother of Mike Yates) who is having complications from knee surgery
- Buddy Yates, (father of Mike Yates) who will undergo hip replacement surgery
- Juliet Smith, (mother of Michelle LeCompte) who is having health issues
- Crystal Donaldson Sbonek, (daughter of Preston & Darlene Donaldson) who is having back pain
- Nancy Chessor, (mother of Darlene Donaldson) who is having kidney problems
NHC: please see long-term prayer list in the track racks
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #338, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
Food for Thought Tuesday, May 9 at noon for those who signed up. This month’s speaker will be Brian Ragan and the menu will be Norman Lampley chicken with sides.
The Senior’s Ministry will participate in a service project to assist in sorting and organizing food donated in the US Postal Service Food Drive. This project will take place on Saturday, May 13 from 1-3 PM at the Help Center. Sign up in the Gathering Room.
Mark your calendar for the upcoming Men’s Camp Out to be held on Friday, May 12. Sign up in the Gathering Room. Directions are available with the sign-up sheet.
Pals and students: mark your calendar for the College Secret Pal Reveal on Sunday, May 21.
Walnut Street’s Annual Mother-Daughter banquet, to be held Tuesday, May 9 for those who have signed up to attend. Pictures and sign in begin at 5:30 and dinner at 6. Menu is Italian. Senior girls and their mothers speak after meal.
The shut-in visitation team will meet on Sunday, May 14 at 7 PM.
Our One Word Devotional reading for today is: Confident Faith (pg.118)
Today’s Birthdays: Montana Hayes, Marilyn Barger
Today’s Anniversaries: Phillip & Tracy Edwards