We extend our sympathy to Candice Compton and family in the loss of her aunt, Katherine Whitworth, who passed away Sunday evening.
Prayers are requested for:
- Matt Lamb, who responded to the invitation and requested prayer Sunday Morning
- Lori Whitaker, who will have surgery on her wrist on Wednesday
- Ami Higgins, (daughter of Lewis & Janice Curd) who will undergo surgery on Wednesday
- Joey Feek, (elderly friend of Candice Compton) who suffered 3rd degree burns
- Peyton Arnold, (friend of many at Walnut Street) who has returned home from the hospital, but continues to battle leukemia and an infection
- Shirley Headrick, (mother of Amy Brown) who is not doing well
St. Thomas Medical Center: Guy Spann (father of Tim Spann and Kim McDonough, recovering from bypass surgery)
VA Medical Center: Sean Moore (3 North)
The Home Builders’ Group plans to get together for a Indoor Picnic & Game Night Friday, March 18 at 6 PM in the Fellowship Hall. Bring your dinner and your favorite game! (contact Jameson Bouldin for more details)
Make plans to join us for the Wednesday Express Meal on March 9th at 6 PM. The menu is fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls and dessert.
Walnut Street’s Christian Child Care Center is taking applications for part-time assistant positions and substitutes. There is a possibility for full-time hours as well. Please call Allyson Harmon at (615) 306-3175 for more information.
Walking Through The Word Bible reading for today: Luke 3
Today’s Birthdays: Gary Clardy, Cindy Gilliland, Coleman Spann, Connor Smith
Today’s Anniversaries: None
John answered them all, “I baptize you with water. But one who is more powerful than I will come, the straps of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie. He will baptize you with
the Holy Spirit and fire. Luke 3:16