CareLine for Monday, June 26
We extend our sympathy to Bobby Petty and Dorothy Few in the loss of their cousin, Douglas Robinson. Funeral services were held Friday.
Prayers are requested for
- Philippines Mission Trip, (Robert Reid, Caleb Boggs, Dale Byrum, Bernadette Bullington, Jake Littleton) who are traveling home today
- Robby Harmon and Mary Lane Harmon, who are in Haiti for a mission trip
- Jeff Yates, (brother of Mike Yates) who is in Vanderbilt with blood pressure and heart issues
- Chase Lewis, who will undergo an MRI on Friday
- Martha Henson, (friend of Candice Compton) who will start radiation for breast cancer
- Juliet Smith, (mother of Michelle LeCompte) who is in pain and having weight loss issues
- Leatherwood Bible Campers and Staff, who will be returning home July 2
NHC: please see long-term prayer list in the tract racks
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #338, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
Mark your calendar for Walnut Street’s annual Ice Cream Fellowship, to be held Sunday, July 2 following the evening worship assembly. Bring a freezer or two of your favorite homemade ice cream or a plate of cookies to share.
Our One Word Devotional reading for today is: Gather to Hear God’s Word (pg.160)
Today’s Birthdays: Hazel Lyell, Don Emery, Macy Kate Daniel, Michael Haselhuhn
Today’s Anniversaries: Mark & Jennifer Holland