We extend our sympathy to J.C. Tidwell on the loss of his wife, Geraldine Tidwell, the mother of Brenda Burgess, grandmother of Michael Burgess and Ashley Estes. Visitation will be held Monday, January 18 from 4-8 PM, Tuesday from 12-2 PM funeral at 2PM at Taylor Funeral Home.
Prayers are requested for:
- Chad Fussell and Tim Spann, who are on a mission trip in Kisii, Kenya. They are scheduled to return on Monday, January 25th.
- Mary Fowlkes, who has been placed under hospice care
- Johnny Oliphant, who will be starting chemo treatments this week
- Peggy Shipman, (friend of Pat and Wilma Wright) who had a stroke
- Dorothy Carlucci, (mother of Jim Carlucci) who has been placed under hospice care
- Wayne Steed, who is recovering at home
Horizon Medical Center: Ray Stacey (uncle of Sherry Turbeville, rehab room #5)
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
The Men’s Monday Night Class will be working with Jeff Spicer on some maintenance issues at the building tonight from 7-9 PM. Anyone else that would like to come and help are welcome.
Walking Through The Word Bible reading for today: Matthew 12
Today’s Birthdays: Kim Anderson, Suzanne Hinton, Sara Ragan
Today’s Anniversaries: None
For just as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. Matthew 12:40