CareLine for Monday, January 16
We extend our sympathy to Billy Shelton in the loss of his wife, Rowena Shelton, who passed away Saturday evening. Funeral arrangements are not known at this time.
Prayers are requested for
- Wendell Morgan, who will undergo shoulder replacement surgery today at Horizon Medical Center
- Daniel Leach, (son of Steve & Cindy Leach) who is in St.Thomas West Hospital with Pneumonia
- Aline Estes, who will undergo hip replacement surgery on January 23
- Larry Garton, who will have a heart catheterization on January 23
- Chad Fussell and Evan Radtke, who are on a mission trip in Kisii, Kenya
- Allen Stokes, who will undergo surgery at Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital Tuesday
- Darby Cardona, who has been moved to NHC for a couple of weeks (RM # 107)
NHC: please see long-term prayer list in the tract racks
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #313, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
A sign-up sheet is available for the Senior High Ski trip on January 28. Deadline to sign up is Sunday, January 22, see Alan for more information.
Everyone is invited to an informational Alzheimer’s/Dementia Support Group meeting on Sunday, January 22 (5 PM) in the library.
Ladies, mark your calendars for the upcoming Ladies’ Retreat to be held February 3-4 at Camp Benson in Bon Aqua. Look for additional details in Sunday’s Edifier.
Our One Word Devotional reading for today is: Who’s Responsible? Genesis 3:1-13 page 22
Today’s Birthdays: Charles Keele, Nicholas Pleasant, Joshua White
Today’s Anniversaries: Janice & Lewis Curd, Hal & Gina Johnson