Prayers are requested for:
- Chad Fussell and Tim Spann, who leave Thursday, January 14 for a mission trip to Kisii, Kenya with Chad Garrett and Dale Byrum. They are scheduled to return on Monday, January 25th.
- Pat Berry, who is recovering from surgery
- Christie Southerland, who requested prayers Sunday evening
- Ruby Reynolds, who is recovering from foot surgery
- Joyce Baker, who is recovering from foot surgery
- Randy Spurlock, who is undergoing tests
- Mary Fowlkes, who has been placed under hospice care
- Geraldine Tidwell, who is home under hospice care
- Nelda Spencer, who will have a brief stay at a geriatric facility in Columbia
Horizon Medical Center: Ray Stacey (uncle of Sherry Turbeville, rehab room #5)
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehab: Wayne Steed (room 2012A)
Ladies, don’t miss the upcoming Ladies’ Winter Fellowship on Friday, January 15 at 6 PM. Sign up in the Gathering Room.
Dishes from the recent funeral service for Pam White have been returned to the kitchen.
Walking Through The Word Bible reading for today: Matthew 7
Today’s Birthdays: Liam Spencer, Kevin Tuck
Today’s Anniversaries: None
For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened. Matthew 7:8