Prayers are requested for:
- Roger Michael, who will undergo a heart procedure today at St. Thomas Hospital
- Christine Hall, who is recovering from surgery
- Mavis Ragan, who is at home recovering from stent surgery
- Bobby Prosser, who will undergo surgery on Thursday
- Ann Freeze, who is recovering from surgery
- Kendall Harris, who is recovering at home (getting his test results today)
- Pam Deak, who will undergo tests on Friday, February 15th
Horizon Medical Center: Sharon Webster (room 152), Le Ann Galloway (room 133)
NHC: Alicia Daniel (room 118A)
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
Stones River Hospital: Shirley Headrick (mother of Amy Brown)
Skyline Medical Center: Greg Glass, (brother of Katie Jones, room 714)
All ladies are invited to a come-and-go bridal shower honoring Sarah Jackson Barter on Tonight at 6:30-8 PM in the Gathering Room. (this shower was rescheduled from Sunday, January 24) Sarah is registered at Wal-Mart, Target and Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
Make plans to join us for the Wednesday Express Meal on February 10th at 6 PM. The menu is Breakfast.
The next DOTS outing will be held February 18 (6 PM) at the Front Porch (Italian buffet). Cost is $12 per person. Sign up in the Gathering Room through February 14.
The next Senior Ministry outing will be held at the Hummingbird on Thursday, February 11 at 6 PM.
Walking Through The Word Bible reading for today: Matthew 27
Today’s Birthdays: Dee Bizzell, Jim Greene, Penny Langston
Today’s Anniversaries: Larry & JoAnne Brown
Besides, while he was sitting on the judgment seat, his wife sent word to him, “Have nothing to do with that righteous man, for I have suffered much because of him today in a dream.” Matthew 27:19