Prayers are requested for:
- Peyton Arnold, (friend of many at Walnut Street) who continues to battle an infection
- Ami Higgins, (daughter of Lewis & Janice Curd) who will undergo surgery on March 9
- Terry Deak, who will undergo cataract surgery on Wednesday, March 2
- Mary Vineyard, (mother of Del Vineyard) who is recovering at home
- Sharon Webster, who will see her doctor today due to complications from her surgery
Centennial Hospital: Ann Freeze (no visitors at this time please)
NHC: Alicia Daniel (room 118A), Nelda Spencer (room 112A)
VA Medical Center: Sean Moore (3 North)
New Member Lunch and Walnut Street 101 Sunday, March 6. Please RSVP to the church office by March 2 (446-2909) if you plan to attend.
Our Child Care is taking applications for part-time assistant positions and substitutes. There is a possibility for full-time hours as well. Please call Allyson Harmon at (615) 306-3175 for more information.
Ladies, be sure to sign up for Walnut Street’s upcoming Ladies’ Day to be held Saturday, March 5! Robyn Lampley will present a lesson entitled “Counting All Joy; What the Bible Teaches about Adversity”. A sign-up sheet to bring brunch foods and to decorate a table can be found in the Gathering Room.
The FHU Associates will meet on Tuesday, March 1 at 7 PM in room 412
Walking Through The Word Bible reading for today: Mark 14
Today’s Birthdays: Foy Gilliand, Rebecca Kelley
Today’s Anniversaries: None
But Jesus remained silent and gave no answer. Again the high priest asked him, “Are you the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed One?” “I am,” said Jesus. “And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.” Mark 14:61-62