Prayers are requested for:
- Horace Litton, (father of JoAnne Brown) who is in Horizon Medical Center (no visitors at this time please)
- Randy Spurlock, who is undergoing more tests
- Larry Craddock, (friend and co-worker of Bob Williams) who is in ICU with a head injury from a fall on the ice
- Jane Daniel, (wife of Charlie Daniel, mother of Ellen Davidson and Chuck Daniel) who will be undergoing treatments for lung cancer
- Carlee Beam, (niece of Chad and Ashley Fussell) who will have an electrophysiology study and cardiac ablation at Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital on Wednesday
- Kathy Harmon, (mother of Bill Harmon) recovering at home
- Roger Michael, recovering from a heart procedure
- Leah Peeler, who is recovering at home
Horizon Medical Center: Bobby Prosser, (recovering from surgery, room 154); Wilma Dudley, (mother of Sandra Dudley and Lesa Cude, room 129)
NHC: Alicia Daniel (room 118A)
The ladies Tuesday night Bible study group plans to get together to watch the movie, “War Room” on Tuesday, February 16 at 6 PM. Bring money for pizza and drinks if you wish to eat. Contact Regina Cathey or Rachel Corlew for more details.
Please note that the correct date of the middle school trip to the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga is February 19 and 20.
The next DOTS outing will be held February 18 (6 PM) at the Front Porch (Italian buffet). Cost is $12 per person.
Habitat for Humanity is in need of a few volunteers for a project being started on February 27. If you are interested in helping, contact Joe Deweese at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walking Through The Word Bible reading for today: Mark 4
Today’s Birthdays: Michael Burgess, Debbie Horsley, Leslie Littleton Gray
Today’s Anniversaries: None
And he awoke andrebuked the wind and said to the sea, “Peace! Be still!” And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. Mark 4:39