Prayers are requested for:
- Bobby Prosser, who will undergo surgery on February 11th
- Eric Lott, who requested prayers on Sunday morning
- Mark Gooch and Pam Deak, who requested prayers on Sunday evening
- Sharon Webster, who will undergo surgery on Wednesday, February 3rd
- Kendall Harris, recovering at home (still waiting on test results)
- Eddie Deloach, (wife of Clarence Deloach) who has been placed under Hospice care
Centennial Hospital: Janice Hutcheson (daughter of Ruby Barnhill, room 6112)
Horizon Medical Center: Alicia Daniel (room 101)
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
Stones River Hospital: Shirley Headrick
Vanderbilt Hospital: Peyton Arnold (room 6312)
Elders, Deacons, Ministers and Wives Please R.S.V.P. to the Church office by February 3 for dinner for the “Let The Church Grow” Seminar.
Discussion notes for the Open Doors Group meetings can be found at the Information Booth. Groups that postponed their meetings due to weather can reschedule whenever it is convenient for them.
The young adult group will go bowling at the Bowl-O-Rena on Saturday, February 6 at 6 PM. Please let Chad or Mark know if you plan to attend.
The next DOTS outing will be held February 18 (6 PM) at the Front Porch (Italian buffet). Cost is $12 per person. Sign up in the Gathering Room through February 14.
The next Senior Ministry outing will be held at the Hummingbird on Thursday, February 11 at 6 PM. Sign up in the Gathering Room by February 7.
Walking Through The Word Bible reading for today: Matthew 22
Today’s Birthdays: None
Today’s Anniversaries: Jimmy & Sara Cagle
Then the king said to the attendants, ‘Bind him hand and foot and cast him into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’ For many are called, but few are chosen.” Matthew 22: 13-14