Prayers are requested for:
- Geraldine Tidwell, who is recovering at home
- Susan Snow, who is recovering from knee surgery
- Nancy Gordon, who is recovering from an outpatient procedure on her back
- Camden Johnson, (infant great nephew of Steve & Judy Ragan) recovering from surgery
- Cassie and Easton Redmund, (cousin of Candice Compton and her newborn son) complications following child birth
- Wayne Clark, (brother-in-law of Neal Williams) who has stage 4 cancer
- Chris Walker, (son-in-law of Philip & Peggy Bloechl) who is experiencing difficulties, active duty military
Horizon Medical Center: Sue Hayes (worships with us regularly, room 143)
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
NHC: Barbara Wellons (room 119A), Janice Hutchinson (daughter of Rudy Barnhill room 116B)
Thanks to everyone for your generous contribution for the Bibles in schools in the Ukraine for the amount of $24,387.50.
Wednesday, December 9th at 6:00 PM will be a Wednesday Express Meal, the menu will be Chili, hot dogs, dessert and a drink for $5.00 per person or $ 18.00 maximum per family.
The Young Adult Christmas Party will be at the Renaissance Center on Sunday, December 20th, 11:30-1:30. Lunch will be served. Please RSVP by Monday, December 14th.
The CIA Christmas party will be Sunday, December 13 from 1:30 to 3 PM in the Fellowship Hall. Please bring a $5-$7 toy (unwrapped). There will be games and refreshments.
Reminder for those who signed up: the Senior Ministry outing to the Gaslight Theater for the showing of Mr. Jingle’s Christmas Claus will be Friday, December 11 at 12 PM.
Going Deeper Bible reading for today: Acts 20:1-3; Romans 1-3
Today’s Birthdays: Jamie Brown, Isabella Duran, Lillie Grigsby, Michael Holland, Isaac Holley, Paula McCord
Today’s Anniversaries: None
Do you suppose, O man you who judge those who practice such things and yet do them yourself that you will escape the judgment of God? Romans 2:3