CareLine for Monday, December 5, 2016
We extend our sympathy to Ruby Williams and family in the loss of her sister, Patricia Greene, who passed away this morning. Funeral arrangements are not known at this time.
Prayers are requested for
- Rowena Shelton, who is not feeling well
- Melissa Brown, who is scheduled for surgery on Thursday
- Angela Charlton, (niece of Phyllis Spicer) who is in ICU at Vanderbilt
- Christine Walton, (friend of Peggy Bean) who will have a medical procedure Thursday
- Landon Reynolds, who is recovering at home
- Mark Gooch, who will have shots in his back and neck Tuesday
- Sue Buckner, who is having complications with her last chemo treatment
NHC: please see long-term prayer list in the tract racks
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #313, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
Senior Ministry Holiday Dinner Monday, December 19 at 6:30 PM. Deadline to sign up is Wednesday, December 14. See Ray Barger for more information.
Young Adult Ministry Christmas Party Friday, December 16 at 6 PM. Enjoy dinner and games. Wear a Christmas sweater (a prize will be given for the best sweater). Also, bring hats, gloves and socks for the Homeless Ministry.
All 3rd – 5th graders are invited to join the CIA as they deliver fruit baskets to Olive Branch on Sunday, December 11 at 1 PM.
Walking Through the Word: Revelation 4
Today’s Birthdays: Jeri Barber, Darlene Donaldson, Lisa Perkins, Daniel Stone
Today’s Anniversaries: Tim & Bunnie Cherry, George & Linda Miller (57)
Worthy art thou, our Lord and our God, to receive the glory and the honor and the power: for thou didst create all things, and because of thy will they were, and were created. Revelation 4:11