CareLine for Friday, September 30, 2016
We extend our sympathy to the family of Ruth Puckett, who passed away Saturday. Funeral services were held Tuesday at Dickson Funeral Home.
We extend our sympathy to Sara Cunningham in the loss of her grandmother, Mae Welker, who passed away Monday. Funeral services were held Wednesday at Spann Funeral Home.
We extend our sympathy to the family of George Sensing (former member at Walnut Street) who passed away Saturday. Visitation will be held today from 4 until the time of the funeral service at 7 PM at the Woodbine Hickory Chapel.
Prayers are requested for
- Rob Cude, who received good results from scans yesterday
- Kelly Duran, who will have scans and receive results on Monday
- Pam Deak, who will undergo surgery Thursday. October 6th
- George Cummings, (father of Paul Cummings) who is in Horizon Medical Center (room 138)
- John Green, (grandfather of Brian Richardson) who has heart problems
- Joyce Owen, (aunt of Sherry Gulledge) who has cancer, not doing well
- Melissa Cathey, (sister of Mike Groves) who is recovering from surgery
- Julia Whitworth, (Candice Compton’s aunt) who has returned to NHC
NHC: please see long-term prayer list in the tract racks
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #328, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
Make plans to attend our upcoming Food for Thought business lunch on Tuesday, October 11 at 12 PM. Our speaker will be George Caudill. Please RSVP by Friday, October 7.
Please check the Information Booth for Needs Assessment forms for our Support Groups.
Volunteers are needed for a Habitat for Humanity Build Saturday, October 8. Contact Joe Deweese at (615) 714-1931 for more information.
Walking Through the Word: 1 Timothy 6
Today’s Birthdays: Patsy Davidson, Morgan Haselhuhn, Sharon Novotny, Dorinda Wilson
Today’s Anniversaries: None
Saturday’s Birthdays: Becky Ragan, Grey Beaubien
Sunday’s Birthdays: Robbie Oliphant, Martha Harris, Alex Gooch
“But godliness with contentment is great gain, for we brought nothing into the world, and we cannot take anything out of the world.” 1 Timothy 6:6-7