Prayers are requested for:
- Margaret Williams, who is recovering at home
- Sue Duke, (mother of Dale Duke) who has been moved to NHC
- Kelly Sesler, (niece of Pam Deak) who has blood clots in her lungs
- Edeara Lott and Steven Modjeski, who requested prayers Sunday morning
- Carol Ragan, and Luke Piland, who requested prayers Sunday evening
- Shawanda Shoulders, (friend of the Hickerson family) who has cancer
- Gwendolyn Daniel , who has moved (address listed below) and would appreciate cards but no calls or visits please
Adams Place Room 2214
1927 Memorial Blvd.
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Horizon Medical Center: Randal Cochran, (son of Margie Cochran, room 120)
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
St. Thomas Mid-Town: Elaine Yates (room 5615 MICU)
St. Thomas West: Kevin Hamilton (nephew of Ruby Reynolds, room 244) Linda Menefee (mother of Jana Curcio 405)
Reminder: Special Contribution Sunday, September 27th for Healing Hands International, Drilling wells in India. Make checks payable to Walnut Street Church of Christ.
Ladies, be sure to sign up for the next DOTS outing scheduled for Thursday, October 8 at Joni’s Broadway Kitchen of America. Sign up in the Gathering Room by Sunday, October 4.
The Seniors Ministry will travel to the Discovery Park of America in Union City, TN on Tuesday, October 20. Sign up in the Gathering Room.
The next Young Adult Devotional will be held on Sunday, October 4 following the evening worship service at the home of Gary & Hollye Clardy.
Going Deeper Bible reading for today: Ezra 7-10
Today’s Birthdays: Hollye Clardy, Meagan Grosvenor, Linda Hayes
Today’s Anniversaries: None
“ and who extended to me his steadfast love before the king and his counselors, and before all the king’s mighty officers. I took courage, for the hand of the Lord my God was on me, and I gathered leading men from Israel to go up with me”. Ezra 7:28