CareLine for Friday, May 26
We extend our sympathy to Martha Hudson in the loss of her sister, Dorothy Jean Grove, who passed away Monday. Arrangements will be handled by Dickson Funeral Home. Visitation will be held today from 10 AM until 8 PM, and Saturday from 10 AM until the time of the service at 2 PM.
We extend our sympathy to Lori Teal and family in the loss of her uncle Don Jenkins, who passed away Tuesday morning in Dublin, GA. Funeral services will be held today at Townsend Brother Funeral Home in Dublin.
We extend our sympathy to Myra Measells and family in the loss of her husband, Butch Measells, who passed away Friday. Funeral services were held Monday at Walnut Street.
Prayers are requested for
- Laura Davidson, who has been placed under Hospice care
- Dorothy Few, who is undergoing tests today
- Billy England, who has been moved to Alive Hospice in Nashville
- Allen Stokes, who is recovering from surgery on his leg
- Sharon Webster, who is recovering from outpatient surgery
- Ruby Williams, who is recovering at home
- Chase Lewis, who has returned to Vanderbilt
- Joy Curd, (daughter-in-law of Lewis and Janice Curd) who is recovering at home
- Lillie Grigsby, who is undergoing tests
- Jamie Fisher, (mother of Marty Spann) who has pneumonia and who has received a pacemaker
- Martha Wells, (friend of Candice Compton) who has breast cancer
- Wade Giordanio, who is having health issues
- Helen Lambert, (mother of Bud Lambert) who has returned home and will undergo further tests
NHC: please see long-term prayer list in the track racks
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #338, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
Young Men’s Leadership Camp and Young Ladies’ Spiritual Growth Day Camp will be held June 4-7. Applications are available at the Information Booth and must be returned to the church office by Sunday, May 28.
Bible Bowl preparation is about to begin for 2017! Interested in participating in Bible Bowl or volunteering to help with Bible Bowl? Sign-up sheets, text and CD’s are available at the Information Booth. See Joe Deweese for more information.
Walnut Street Child Care and the Church office will be closed Monday, May 29 in honor of Memorial Day. Thank you for your service!
The church pantry is in need of the following: crackers, green peas, canned chicken, spaghetti sauce and pasta.
Our One Word Devotional reading for today is: Hold Marriage in Honor (pg.134)
Today’s Birthdays: Larry Garton, Bea Owen, Garrett Billingsby
Today’s Anniversaries: Jim & Beth Greene
Saturday’s Birthdays: Jade Long, Anne Crafton
Saturday’s Anniversaries: None
Sunday’s Birthdays: Amanda Davidson, Wilson Ragan
Sunday’s Anniversaries: Edison & Freida Givens (62 yrs.)
Monday’s Birthdays: Richard Jones, Sunnye McKeel, James Hagewood, Laura Reid, Riley Davidson
Monday’s Anniversaries: Bobby & Regina Cathey