CareLine for Friday, March 17
We extend our sympathy to Patsy Caldwell and family in the loss of her husband, Bill Caldwell, who passed away Saturday. Funeral services were held Wednesday here at Walnut Street.
Prayers are requested for
- Lyle Farrell, who has been placed under comfort care at NHC room # 108
- Ruby Williams, who has returned home from the hospital
- Odell Harris, (mother of Pamela Massie) who received good results from resent tests
- Kim Yates, (niece of Pamela Massie) who is recovering from surgery
- Helen Stanford, who will undergo a bone marrow biopsy today
- Tina Hunter, who responded Sunday morning requesting prayers
- Chase Lewis, who continues to undergo physical therapy at Shepherd Center (see address in Sunday’s Edifier
- Wilma Dudley, (mother of Sandra Dudley and Lesa Cude) has returned home from the hospital
- Leann Petty, who is undergoing tests
- Brett McCaskill, (son of Red & Lori McCaskill) who will undergo surgery today
Horizon Medical Center: John Myatt (husband of Helen Myatt, room #162)
NHC: please see long-term prayer list in the track racks
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #313, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
Sean Moore has suffered a serious setback in his recovery and is need of encouragement. He would enjoy cards and short visits. Also, a poster will be available in the Gathering Room Sunday morning for everyone to send their well-wishes. Please be sure to stop by and sign it.
Need to find a home for household items that you no longer need? Plan to participate in the “From My House to Yours House Hold Item Swap” on Saturday, April 1 in the Fellowship Hall. Sign up and receive more details in the Gathering Room.
The Home Builders will begin using the Remind App to notify participants of upcoming events. If you’d like to receive these updates, text @walnutsth to the number 81010.
The Home Builders’ annual Easter Egg Hunt will take place on Sunday, April 9 at 1 PM at the home of Troy and Traci Williams. Please bring 2 dozen filled, taped eggs per child. Contact Meagan Grosvenor for more details.
Ray Crouch will be honored by the Boy Scouts with the 2017 Good Scout Award on Thursday, March 23 (please note date correction) at the Gateway Assembly of God in Ashland City. If you would like to attend in support of Ray, please RSVP to Jeffery Gordon at email@example.com.
All ladies are invited to a come-and-go bridal shower honoring Rikki Mansolino, bride-elect of Ben Corlew on Saturday, March 18 from 9:30 to 11 in the Gathering Room. Rikki is registered at Bed, Bath & Beyond and Wal-Mart
Young men will conduct PM Service and youth chorus will sing on Sunday, March 26; add-a-dish meal to follow in the Fellowship Hall
Mark your calendars for a Graduation Reception meeting Sunday, April 2 at 4:30 in room 410. This meeting is for parents of graduating high school seniors. Also, all of those graduating from high school or college are asked to begin sending in senior photos to the church office or email them to Shawn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our One Word Devotional reading for today is: “Do You Understand what I Have Done to You?” (John 13:1-17) pg. 74
Today’s Birthdays: Aiden Fizer
Today’s Anniversaries: None
Saturday’s Birthdays: Steve Moore, Charlie Blunt, Clifton Cummings
Saturday’s Anniversaries: JD & Daisy Eatherly
Sunday’s Birthdays: Matt Lamb
Sunday’s Anniversaries: Will & Sarah Roberts (57)