CareLine for Friday, June 30
We wish to congratulate Asher Britt, Aden Cardona and Nate Poole who were each baptized at Camp Leatherwood Wednesday night. Asher is the son of Jody and Shannon Britt, Aden is the son of Chris and Tiffany Cardona, and Nate is the son of Jeff and Stacey Poole.
Prayers are requested for
- Philippines Mission Trip, (Robert Reid, Caleb Boggs, Dale Byrum, Bernadette Bullington, Jake Littleton) who have arrived home safely
- Robby Harmon and Mary Lane Harmon, who are in Haiti for a mission trip
- Jeff Yates, (brother of Mike Yates) who recovering at home
- Chase Lewis, who will undergo an MRI today
- Ricky Seals, (friend of the Reynolds family) who has been diagnosed with cancer
- Martha Henson, (friend of Candice Compton) who will start radiation for breast cancer
- Juliet Smith, (mother of Michelle LeCompte) who is in pain and having weight loss issues
- Leatherwood Bible Campers and Staff, who will be returning home Saturday
NHC: please see long-term prayer list in the tract racks
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #338, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
Our next Food for Thought luncheon will be Tuesday, July 11 at 12 PM. The speaker will be Senator Kerry Roberts. Join us for a delicious meal prepared by Carol Heflin and her crew, a great time of fellowship, and an uplifting message. Deadline to sign up is Friday, July 7.
Mark your calendar for Walnut Street’s annual Ice Cream Fellowship, to be held Sunday, July 2 following the evening worship assembly. Bring a freezer or two of your favorite homemade ice cream or a plate of cookies to share. If you bring ice cream, please plan to stay and serve it as well.
Make plans to attend the upcoming Ladies’ Summer Fellowship, to be held Friday, July 14 at 6 PM. Sign up in the Gathering Room.
All 6th-12th graders are reminded to sign up for the upcoming Youth VBS trip to Walterboro, SC. Deadline to sign up and pay is July 12. Cost is $80.
Our One Word Devotional reading for today is: The Assembly of the Firstborn (pg.164)
Today’s Birthdays: Barbara Lamastus, Samantha Spencer
Today’s Anniversaries: Larry & Thelma Ryland, Jim & Ruby Williams (56), Michael & Morgan Haselhuhn
Saturday’s Birthdays: Alicia Daniel, Pamela Massie, Scottie Page, Jonathan Wooten
Saturday’s Anniversaries: Bert & Melanie Evans, Corky & Lillie Grigsby (54), Charles & Ava White (61), Pat & Mandy
Sunday’s Birthdays: Elaine Hargrove, Ward Marsh, Mason McCord, David Pyles
Sunday’s Anniversaries: Roger & Christy Chester, Bill & Allyson Harmon