CareLine for Friday, July 21
We wish to congratulate Paris Ketron who was baptized Sunday morning. Paris is the granddaughter of Jeanette Mays.
We extend our sympathy to Randy Tidwell in the loss of his sister-in-law, Caroline Tidwell, who passed away Monday. Funeral services were held yesterday at White Bluff Church of Christ. She was the niece of J.C. Tidwell and Snow & Eula Tidwell.
Prayers are requested for
- Charles Keele, who is at home recovering from surgery
- Susan Snow, who is at home recovering from gallbladder surgery
- Mary England, who is recovering from surgery
- Richard Wright, who will undergo an MRI
- Dan Erranton, who is recovering from eye surgery
- Kenneth Stone, (father of Daniel Stone) who is in LifeCare Center in Centerville undergoing dialysis treatments and recovering from Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- Kyle Faught, who responded to the invitation and requested prayer Sunday morning
- Helen Stanford, who has been diagnosed with leukemia
- Bobby Prosser, who is recovering from gallbladder surgery
- Erin Chester Roberts, who is having seizures with her pregnancy
- Guyana, South America Mission Trip, (Wayne Pruette, Alan Ragan, Erran Ragan, Carrie Ragan, Mitch Spann) who have returned home safely
Sarah Cannon Center at Centennial Medical Center: Rick Gray (husband of Betty Ruth Gray, father of BJ Owen and Ashley Fussell) who has been diagnosed with a rare autoimmune disease, GPA Wegener’s, and will begin chemotherapy today
Horizon Medical Center: Paul Wilkins (room 135, recovering from stent surgery)
NHC: please see long-term prayer list in the tract racks
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #338, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
All men are invited to the Men’s Devo on Monday, July 24 at 6:30 PM.
Do you have a child entering Kindergarten or 1st grade? If so, please contact the church office with your child’s full name and the grade that they will enter. (615-446-2909)
There will be a Senior Ministry work day with the Help Center, Saturday, July 29 from 8-11:30 AM; sign up in the Gathering Room. This group will help with a food give away at the Dickson YMCA.
Young Adult dinner & devo will be held at the home of Ted & Sharon Williams on Sunday, July 23 after the evening service.
All men are invited to Men’s Night Out at the Sounds Game on Friday, August 11. Sign up in the Gathering Room beginning this Sunday. Deadline to sign up is August 2.
Make plans to attend the 5th Sunday at Walnut Street on July 30. Bryan McAlister will be preaching at 9 am, teaching the 6th grade through adult Bible class, followed by an add-a-dish meal, and will then preach at the mid-day service. Invite your friends and bring food for yourself and our guests for our add-a-dish meal.
Walnut Street’s Christian Child Care is accepting applications for the following: part-time floater (20 hours), part-time afternoons (15-20 hours), substitutes (varies). Please contact Allyson at 615-306-3175 for more information about these positions.
Our One Word Devotional reading for today is: The Value of the Kingdom (pg.182)
Today’s Birthdays: Dale Duke, Mark Holland
Today’s Anniversaries: Kerry & Judy Hinson, Jim & Ruby Reynolds (66)
Saturday’s Birthdays: Bethany Stone
Saturday’s Anniversaries: Chuck & Shelby Stokes
Sunday’s Birthdays: Ted Williams, Chuck Daniel, Polly Spencer
Sunday’s Anniversaries: Pete & Liz Graham