We extend our sympathy to Le Ann Galloway and family on the loss of her brother, David Dunahee. A graveside service will be held Saturday. Sympathy is also extended to the Galloway family in the loss of Le Ann’s uncle, Mendell Lanear, whose funeral will be held Saturday in Illinois.
We extend our sympathy to Terry Shirey on the loss of his mother, Ann Hemming, who passed away on Friday. A memorial service will be held at a later date.
We extend our sympathy to J.C. Tidwell on the loss of his wife, Geraldine Tidwell, the mother of Brenda Burgess, grandmother of Michael Burgess and Ashley Estes. Funeral services were held Tuesday at Taylor Funeral Home.
We extend our sympathy to the family of Mildred Pullen, (friend of many) who passed away in Memphis, TN Monday evening.
Prayers are requested for:
- Karen Greene, who is at home recovering from vocal cord surgery
- Jim Webster, who is home recovering from surgery
- Chad Fussell and Tim Spann, who are on a mission trip in Kisii, Kenya. They are scheduled to return on Monday, January 25th.
- Johnny Oliphant, who will be starting chemo treatments this week
- Darlene Donaldson, who is recovering from surgery
- Dorothy Carlucci, (mother of Jim Carlucci) who has been placed under hospice care
- Wayne Steed, who is recovering at home
- Jimmy Wayne Donaldson, (brother of Preston Donaldson) who is recovering from a stroke
- Bobby Prosser, who will undergo surgery today at Horizon Medical Center
- Belinda Cummings, who is recovering from knee surgery
Horizon Medical Center: Ray Stacey (uncle of Sherry Turbeville, rehab room #5)
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
Walking Through The Word Bible reading for today: Matthew 16
Today’s Birthdays: Darlene Brown, Steven Emery
Today’s Anniversaries: None
Saturday’s Birthdays: Seth Reynolds, Elaine Yates
Saturday’s Anniversaries: None
Sunday’s Birthdays: Lewis Curd, Samuel Gregory
Sunday’s Anniversaries: None
For the Son of Man is going to come with his angels in the glory of his Father, and then he will repay each person according to what he has done. Matthew 16:27