CareLine for Friday, January 20
We extend our sympathy to Billy Shelton in the loss of his wife, Rowena Shelton, who passed away Saturday evening. Funeral services were held Wednesday at Taylor Funeral Home.
We extend our sympathy to the family of Cleo Tidwell who passed away Tuesday. Funeral services will be held Saturday at 1 PM at Taylor Funeral Home.
We extend our sympathy to Dustin Speight in the loss of his grandfather, Marvin Ward, who passed away Tuesday.
Prayers are requested for
- Speedy Gonzales, (father-in-law of Kay Gonzales) who has been placed under hospice care
- Lori Whitaker, who is recovering from wrist surgery
- Linda Miller who will undergo outpatient shoulder surgery January 24
- Wendell Morgan, who is recovering from shoulder replacement surgery
- Daniel Leach, (son of Steve & Cindy Leach) who is in St.Thomas West Hospital with pneumonia
- Larry Garton, who will have a heart catheterization on January 23
- Chad Fussell and Evan Radtke, who are on a mission trip in Kisii, Kenya
- Allen Stokes, who is recovering from surgery
- Darby Cardona, who has been moved to NHC for a couple of weeks (RM # 107)
- C. Tidwell, who is recovering from outpatient surgery
- Michelle LeCompte, who has health issues
- Linda Lambert, (mother of Heather Mangrum) who is recovering from knee replacement surgery
- Jimmy Golden, (friend of Candice Compton) who has been diagnosed with leukemia
- Randal Pate, (friend of Brian Richardson family) who is recovering from open heart surgery
- Bob Haggerty, (friend of Joyce Baker) who has a brain infection
Horizon Medical Center: Ragina French (room #146)
NHC: please see long-term prayer list in the tract racks
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #313, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
Sign-up sheets are available for the Senior Ministry Italian buffet dinner at the Front Porch on Tuesday, February 14 at 6 PM. Cost is $12 per person.
All 3rd-5th graders are invited to Movie Day in the Loft, this Sunday, January 22 from 1-3:15 PM.
MOLO (Mothers of Little Ones) will host a play day at Thunder Alley’s new play area on Monday, January 23 at 10 AM. Cost is $4 per child.
A sign-up sheet is available for the Senior High Ski trip on January 28. Deadline to sign up is Sunday, January 22, see Alan for more information.
Everyone is invited to an informational Alzheimer’s/Dementia Support Group meeting on Sunday, January 22 (5 PM) in the library.
Ladies, mark your calendars for the upcoming Ladies’ Retreat to be held February 3-4 at Camp Benson in Bon Aqua. Look for the sign-up sheet in the Gathering Room on Sunday.
Our One Word Devotional reading for today is: How Bad Is Sin (Matthew 27:31-46) page 26
Today’s Birthdays: Kendall Harris, Cindy Hogue
Today’s Anniversaries: None
Saturday’s Birthday’s: Mackenzie Edwards, Damyan Hinson, Karly Long, Trey Ralph, Tristen McClure
Saturday’s Anniversaries: None
Sunday’s Birthdays: Darlene Brown, Steven Emery, Freda Blackwell
Sunday’s Anniversaries: None