Congratulations to John Carney Nicks, who was baptized Wednesday night.
We extend our sympathy to the family of Mary B. Fowlkes, who passed away yesterday. Visitation will be held today from 11 until the time of the funeral at 2 PM at Taylor Funeral Home.
We extend our sympathy to Lee Marsh (former deacon at Walnut Street) and family in the loss of his wife, Ann Marsh, who passed away Monday. Visitation will be held today from 4-8 PM at Hillsboro Church of Christ. Funeral services will be held Saturday at 11 AM, also at Hillsboro Church of Christ.
Prayers are requested for:
- Melvin Yates, who has returned home from the hospital
- Geraldine Tidwell, who is under hospice care
- Wayne Steed, who has returned home from the hospital
- Chad Fussell and Tim Spann, who leave today for a mission trip to Kisii, Kenya with Chad Garrett and Dale Byrum. They are scheduled to return on Monday, January 25th.
- Christie Southerland, who requested prayers Sunday evening
- Candice Compton, who has been sick with sinus problems
- Dorothy Carlucci, (mother of Jim Carlucci) who has been placed under hospice care
- Darlene Donaldson, recovering from surgery
- Jimmy Wayne Donaldson, (brother of Preston Donaldson) who is recovering from a stroke
- Joyce Baker, who is recovering from foot surgery
Horizon Medical Center: Ray Stacey (uncle of Sherry Turbeville, rehab room #5)
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
Everyone is invited to Friday Night Singing at White Bluff Church of Christ this evening at 7 PM.
Walking Through The Word Bible reading for today: Matthew 11
Today’s Birthdays: Bailey Davis
Today’s Anniversaries: None
Saturday’s Birthdays: Charles Keele, Nicholas Pleasant, Joshua White
Saturday’s Anniversaries: Lewis & Janice Curd, Hal & Gina Johnson
Sunday’s Birthdays: BJ Smith, Jeremy Spencer
Sunday’s Anniversaries: None
“Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30