CareLine for Friday, February 3
We wish to congratulate Mason Novotny who was baptized Sunday morning. Mason is the son of Monty & Sharon Novotny.
We extend our sympathy to Christie Southerland and family in the loss of her grandmother, Eleanor Garland.
Prayers are requested for
- Alan Ragan, who received two stents yesterday at St. Thomas West
- Wilma Dudley, (mother of Sandra Dudley and Lesa Cude) who will undergo a heart procedure this morning at St. Thomas West
- Zachary Hinson, who has suffered several seizures in the past few days
- Larry Garton, who responded to the invitation Sunday morning
- Allen Stokes, who is at home recovering from surgery
- Darby Cardona, who has the flu
- Kenneth Stone, (father of Daniel Stone) who is recovering from pacemaker surgery
- Ray Russell, (father of Cindy Leach) who has been hospitalized in Mississippi with cellulitis
NHC: please see long-term prayer list in the tract racks
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #313, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
Chapel Hill Church of Christ in White Bluff is having a youth rally for 6th grade and up tomorrow at 3 PM, dinner will be provided. The theme is “Awake and Overcome”. Joe Deweese will speak.
The Men’s Chili Supper & Devo will be held on Monday, February 13 at 6:30 PM in room 406
Payment for the Senior Ministry dinner is due this Sunday. Cost is $12 per person.
You are invited to a Bridal Shower in honor of Chelsea Daniel, Bride-elect of Stephen Foust, Sunday, February 5 from 1:30-3 PM in the Gathering Room. Chelsea is the daughter of Foy & Cindy Gilliland and Gary Daniel. She is the granddaughter of Alicia Daniel. She is registered at Target and Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
Make plans to attend this month’s FOOD FOR THOUGHT business lunch, on Tuesday, February 14 at noon. Joe Deweese will speak about the new documentary “Is Genesis History?” RSVP to the church office.
All 3rd-5th graders are invited to join the CIA group on Sunday, February 12 from 1-3 PM to make valentines for residents at the Olive Branch.
Our One Word Devotional reading for today is: Before the Throne (Hebrews 4:1-16) page 38
Today’s Birthdays: Anthony Brown, Le Ann Galloway, Al Denton
Today’s Anniversaries: Wendell & Loretta Morgan
Saturday’s Birthdays: Catherine Kinnie, Troy Williams
Saturday’s Anniversaries: None
Sunday’s Birthdays: Rebecca Bybee
Sunday’s Anniversaries: None