CareLine for Friday, February 17
We wish to congratulate Evie Steidl who was baptized Wednesday night. Evie is the daughter of Matt & Erin Steidl.
We extend our sympathy to JoAnne Brown and family in the loss of her father, Horace Litton, who passed away Tuesday. Visitation will be held today from 2-8 PM at McDonald’s Funeral Home in Centerville. Funeral services will be held Saturday at 1 PM, also at McDonald’s Funeral Home.
We wish to congratulate Mike & Brenda Burgess on the birth of their grandson, Jake Alan Estes, who was born last Friday. Proud parents are Justin & Ashley Estes. He is welcomed by big sister Allie.
Prayers are requested for
- Jean Gooch, (mother of Mark Gooch and Lori Whitaker) who is recovering from knee surgery
- Marita Simms, (daughter of J.C. Tidwell) who is recovering from surgery
- William Hardee, (brother of Sherry Gulledge) who is recovering from neck surgery
- Ray Russell, (father of Cindy Leach) who has been placed under hospice care
- Wilma Dudley, (mother of Sandra Dudley and Lesa Cude) who has returned home from the hospital
- Dorris Greer, (uncle of Danny Williams) who is home under hospice care
- Justin Walton, (friend of Brian Richardson) who was injured in a logging accident
- Rachel Dooley, (Freed-Hardeman student) who is in Vanderbilt recovering from a car accident
- Debra Truell, (neighbor of Liz Graham) who is recovering from a heart attack
- Drew Golden, (friend of Candice Compton) who has leukemia
NHC: please see long-term prayer list in the tract racks
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #313, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
Help us get the word out! The documentary film “Is Genesis History?” will be shown Thursday, February 23 at 7 PM at the Roxy. A block of tickets has been purchased for kids, adult tickets can be purchased at the Roxy. If you would like to reserve a ticket for a child, please call the church office.
The Dementia Support Group will meet this Sunday at 4:30 PM in room 101. Everyone is invited.
Sign-up sheets are available in the Gathering Room for the upcoming Walnut Street Ladies’ Day, to be held Saturday, March 4. Our speakers this year will be Janice Lampley and Christy Lampley.
There will be a Young Adult Devo this Sunday evening at the home of Greg & Rachel Donegan.
The Wednesday Evening Ladies’ class will be studying the book of Isaiah starting March 1st.
All ladies are invited to join the next DOTS outing on Thursday, March 9 at 6 PM. The group will dine at Off the Rails on Main Street. Sign up beginning Sunday in the Gathering Room.
Our One Word Devotional reading for today is: Love Shared (Ephesians 5) page 49
Today’s Birthdays: Jessica Allmon, Maria Lastovka, LuElla Lewis, Loretta Morgan, AJ Welch
Today’s Anniversaries: Boyd & Elaine Beard (56)
Saturday’s Birthdays: Blaine Britt, Janice Lampley, Virginia Littleton (87), Patrick Zuller
Saturday’s Anniversaries: None
Sunday’s Birthdays: Ivy Cummings, Crystal Hinson, Miles Johnson
Sunday’s Anniversaries: None