Prayers are requested for:
- Sean Moore, who has returned home from a lengthy hospital stay
- Christine Hall, who received good test results yesterday
- Mavis Ragan, who is at home recovering from stent surgery
- Larry Dover, who is experiencing back problems
- Ann Freeze, who is recovering from surgery
- Kendall Harris, who received good news on test results
- Pam Deak, who has the shingles, test has been rescheduled
- Sharon Webster, who has returned home from the hospital
- Shirley Headrick, (mother of Amy Brown) who will move to Magnolia Place in Waverly on Monday
- Brenda Roberts, (sister of Rocky Roberts) who has been diagnosed with multiple myloma
- Jane Daniel, (wife of Charlie Daniel, mother of Chuck Daniel) who has a tumor
Centennial Medical Center: Kathy Harmon (mother of Bill Harmon, undergoing tests)
Horizon Medical Center: Leah Peeler (room 159); Bobby Prosser, (recovering from surgery, room 154); Wilma Dudley, (mother of Sandra Dudley and Lesa Cude, room 129)
NHC: Alicia Daniel (room 118A)
St. Thomas West: Roger Michael (room 451, heart procedure)
The ladies Tuesday night Bible study group plans to get together to watch the movie, “War Room” on Tuesday, February 16 at 6 PM. Bring money for pizza and drinks if you wish to eat. Contact Regina Cathey or Rachel Corlew for more details.
Please note that the correct date of the middle school trip to the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga is February 19 and 20.
The next DOTS outing will be held February 18 (6 PM) at the Front Porch (Italian buffet). Cost is $12 per person. Sign up in the Gathering Room through February 14.
Habitat for Humanity is in need of a few volunteers for a project being started on February 27. If you are interested in helping, contact Joe Deweese at email@example.com.
Walking Through The Word Bible reading for today: Mark 3
Today’s Birthdays: None
Today’s Anniversaries: Brian & Angel Choate
Saturday’s Birthdays: Brad Beaubien, Imani Daniel, Beverly Spicer
Saturday’s Anniversaries: None
Sunday’s Birthdays: Andrew Brogdon, Cindy Leach
Sunday’s Anniversaries: John & Helen Myatt, John & Robbie Oliphant (52)
“And he said to them, “Is it lawful on the Sabbath to do good or to do harm, to save life or to kill?” But they were silent. And he looked around at them with anger, grieved at their hardness of heart, and said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” He stretched it out, and his hand was restored.” Mark 3:4-5