CareLine for Friday, February 10
Prayers are requested for
- Susan Snow, who will undergo a kidney stone procedure today
- Fred Mayberry, who is recovering from stent surgery
- Guy Spann, (father of Tim Spann and Kimberly McDonough) who is recovering from a heart procedure
- Betty Elliot, (friend of many at Walnut Street) who will undergo surgery at Vanderbilt on February 17
- Wilma Dudley, (mother of Sandra Dudley and Lesa Cude) who is recovering from pacemaker surgery
- Jean Gooch, (mother of Lori Whitaker and Mark Gooch) who has been placed in NHC (room 216B) for a couple of weeks
- Joann Early, who has returned home from the hospital
- Dorris Greer, (uncle of Danny Williams) who is home under hospice care
- James Lawson, (father of Letha Chandler) who is in Williamson Medical Center recovering from a fall
- Grady Robinson, (brother-in-law of Jim Reynolds) who has suffered a stroke
- Robert Oliphant, (brother of Johnny Oliphant & Linda Williams) who is recovering from surgery
- Christine Watson, (friend of Peggy Bean) who has bronchitis
NHC: please see long-term prayer list in the tract racks
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #313, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
The Men’s Chili Supper & Devo will be held on Monday, February 13 at 6:30 PM in room 406
Make plans to attend this month’s FOOD FOR THOUGHT business lunch, on Tuesday, February 14 at noon. Joe Deweese will speak about the new documentary “Is Genesis History?” RSVP to the church office by today!
Tuesday Night Ladies’ class will begin again on Tuesday, March 7 at 6 PM. The study will be A Pearl Seeker by Becky Blackmon.
All 3rd-5th graders are invited to join the CIA group on Sunday, February 12 from 1-3 PM to make valentines for residents at the Olive Branch.
The Shut-In Visitation Team will meet this Sunday.
Our One Word Devotional reading for today is: Am I Holding a Grudge? (Genesis 50:1-21 page 44
Today’s Birthdays: none
Today’s Anniversaries: none
Saturday’s Birthdays: Emily Brogdon, Cheyenne Hinson, Crystal Morrow, Heather Pardue
Saturday’s Anniversaries: None
Sunday’s Birthdays: None
Sunday’s Anniversaries: Brian & Angel Choate