We wish to congratulate John and Kimberly Fowlkes on the birth of their grandson, Easton James Hoffman, on Thursday, February 18. Proud parents are Alex and Kara Hoffman.
Prayers are requested for:
- Peyton Arnold, (friend of many at Walnut Street) who continues to battle an infection
- Randy Spurlock, received good test results but will continue to undergo testing
- Larry Craddock, (friend and co-worker of Bob Williams) who is in ICU with a head injury
- Sharon Webster, who had a reaction to the wound care
- Chris Nelson, (nephew of Dan & Val Erranton) who is at home recovering from cancer surgery
- Ami Higgins, (daughter of Lewis & Janice Curd) who will undergo surgery on March 9
- Bobby Duke, (father of Cherie Welch) who is undergoing treatments for a form of leukemia
- Brenda Roberts Crossno, (sister of Rocky Roberts) who is battling cancer
- Joyce Crownover, who is recovering from surgery (no calls or visitors please)
- Martha Runion, who is in rehab recovering from a broken hip
- Pam Deak, whose tests have been postponed due to shingles
- Terry Deak, who will undergo cataract surgery on Wednesday, March 2
Centennial Hospital: Ann Freeze (no visitors at this time please)
Horizon Medical Center: Mary Vineyard (mother of Del Vineyard)
NHC: Alicia Daniel (room 118A), Nelda Spencer (room 112A)
VA Medical Center: Sean Moore (3 North)
Co-ed Softball sign-ups will be held this Sunday at 5:30 PM in room 406, for more information contact David Pippin.
Ladies, be sure to sign up for Walnut Street’s upcoming Ladies’ Day to be held Saturday, March 5! Robyn Lampley will present a lesson entitled “Counting All Joy; What the Bible Teaches about Adversity”. A sign-up sheet to bring brunch foods and to decorate a table can be found in the Gathering Room.
Habitat for Humanity is in need of a few volunteers for a project beginning tomorrow. If you are interested in helping, contact Joe Deweese at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The FHU Associates will meet on Tuesday, March 1 at 7 PM in room 412
Walking Through The Word Bible reading for today: Mark 13
Today’s Birthdays: Micah Allmon, Emma Hall, Jacob Moore, Clay Morrow
Today’s Anniversaries: None
Saturday’s Birthdays: None
Saturday’s Anniversaries: None
Sunday’s Birthdays: Anna Kate Baggett, Kimberly Emery, Eric Zuller
Sunday’s Anniversaries: Bob & Cissy Williams
“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Take heed, watch and pray; for you do not know when the time is.” Mark 13:32-33