Congratulations to Bill Wood and Tommy Brown, who were both baptized Wednesday.
Congratulations to Jean Marie Anderson who was baptized Sunday.
We extend our sympathy to Kirk Davidson and family in the loss of his uncle, Edgar Davidson, who passed away Saturday. Funeral services were held Wednesday at Taylor Funeral Home.
Prayers are requested for:
- Kelly Duran, who will begin chemotherapy on August 17
- Johnny Oliphant, who met with an oncologist Monday
- Vonita Gray, who has returned home from the hospital
- Drake Jackson, (brother-in-law of Thelma Ryland) who has been readmitted to a Colorado hospital
- Peggy Roberts, (sister of Janie Jones), who will begin chemo and radiation treatments on August 25
- Geraldine Tidwell, who is having heart/breathing issues and will undergo a series of tests
- Christine Hall, who will not have to undergo chemotherapy
- Bud McEwen (brother of Mary England) who is undergoing radiation treatment for lung cancer
- Jay Keef, (brother of Jane Keef), who has been hospitalized, may have pneumonia
- Joyce DeArmond, (mother of Cindy Faircloth) who has stage 4 cirrhosis
Horizon Medical Center: Mary Bates (room #115)
NHC: Margie Cochran (room 207A)
Select Specialty: Sean Moore (room 3514)
The next College Age/Young Adult Devo will be after evening service on Sunday, August 16th, at the home of Jeremy and Holly Spencer.
Golfers, make plans to participate in the annual Golf Fore a CURE event on FRIDAY, September 18. Look for more information in this week’s bulletin.
Going Deeper Bible reading for today: Jeremiah 26-29
Today’s Birthdays: Chad Fussell, Mason Shelton
Today’s Anniversary: Ron & Debbie Fuller, Joey & Marta Turbeville
Saturday’s Birthdays: Matthew Cude
Saturday’s Anniversaries: Kevin & LeAnn Galloway, Doug & Cherie Welch
Sunday’s Birthdays: Penny Powlas
Sunday’s Anniversaries: Jerry & Pamela Massie