CareLine for Friday, August 11
We extend our sympathy to J.C. Tidwell and Snow Tidwell in the loss of their brother, Oda Tidwell, who passed away Monday. Funeral services were held yesterday at Bethel Baptist Church.
We wish to congratulate Makenzie Herrell who was baptized Sunday evening. Makenzie is the daughter of Steven & Amelia Rickenbaugh.
Prayers are requested for
- Zachary Scruggs, who has returned home from the hospital
- Joyce Baker, who will undergo surgery Monday at Centennial Hospital
- Evelyn Adkins, who is recovering at home
- Anthony & Laurie Rozanna, (friend of Candice Compton) whose son, Ryan Rozanna passed away last week from a seizure.
- Thomas Petty, (brother of Dorothy Few) who has cancer
- Ruby Barnhill, who is having back problems
- Janice Barnhill, (daughter of Ruby Barnhill) who is recovering from back surgery at St. Thomas
- Tabitha Barnhill, (granddaughter of Ruby Barnhill) who is recovering from esophageal surgery at Vanderbilt
- James Ayers, Dorothy Harness, Peggy Watson, who have requested prayers for strength
- Connie Harris, who has begun chemotherapy treatments
NHC: please see long-term prayer list in the tract racks
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #338, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
There is one ticket available for tonight’s Men’s Ministry Night at the Sounds Baseball game. If you would like to attend, contact Jerry Massie at 615-428-3940.
The Wednesday morning ladies’ class led by Judy Hinson will resume on September 6 in room 406. All ladies are invited!
Make plans to support Jonah & Emory Marlin at the 8th annual Golf Fore a Cure golf tournament on Friday, September 8th at Greystone Golf Club. If you would like to sign up to play or be a sponsor, contact Terry Marlin at 615-604-7906. Fight DMD!
It’s College Secret Pal time! Pals are needed! Contact Kim Long if you’d like to participate. Students: Information sheets are available at the Information Booth. Deadline to sign up is September 1.
Our One Word Devotional reading for today is: Repent for the Kingdom of Heaven Is at Hand (pg.199)
Today’s Birthdays: Ethan Henley
Today’s Anniversaries: Randy & Debbie Spurlock
Saturday’s Birthdays: Wayne Mathis, Will Hicks, Addison Brown, Jenna Ralph
Saturday’s Anniversaries: None
Sunday’s Birthdays: Virginia Wright (88), Richard Perez, Brodie Donegan, Ava Lastovka, Olivia Fowlkes, Cale Poole
Sunday’s Anniversaries: None