We wish to congratulate Chelsea Tate, who was baptized Sunday.
We wish to congratulate Harry Tummins and Paula Jean Tummins, who were baptized Sunday.
Prayers are requested for:
- Rob Cude, who will undergo scans tomorrow
- Joseph Wooten, who responded to the invitation and requested prayer Sunday
- Marsha Dickerson, who will have surgery in March
- Candice Compton, who has health concerns
- Wilma Dudley, (mother of Sandra Dudley and Lesa Cude) who has returned home from the hospital
- Bailey Davis, (son of John and Jennifer Davis) who will undergo testing on his thyroid tomorrow
- Mark Bean, (brother of Peggy Bean) who has begun chemo
- Dylan Lampley (7-month-old friend of Neal & Linda Williams) who will have surgery to remove a tumor from his spine
Dickson Healthcare and Rehab: Virginia Petty (room #4), Imogene Oakley (room #10)
Horizon Medical Center: Barbara Hicks, (room #130 South)
There will be a Camp Leatherwood staff meeting on Saturday, February 21 (6 PM) at Pond Church of Christ. Please bring finger foods and come prepared to offer ideas for camp.
Ladies, mark your calendars for our upcoming annual Ladies’ Day, which will be held Saturday, March 7. This year’s speakers will be Ava White and Judy Hinson.
The Wednesday Express Meal menu for February 11th is barbeque, baked beans, slaw, chips, dessert and a drink.
The next Young Adult Devotional will be held after evening service on Sunday, February 15th at the home of Joe and Rachel Corlew. This group meets on the first and third Sundays of each month. For more information, please see Mark Gooch or Chad Fussell.
Going Deeper: Our “Going Deeper” Bible reading for today February 10: Exodus 33-35
Today’s Birthdays: None
Today’s Anniversaries: None