Prayers are requested for:
Anita Porter, who will undergo surgery on December 23 at Sarah Cannon Hospital
- Rick Burkhart, (brother of Pam Baggett) who is recovering at home from bypass surgery
- Eddie Ray Burch, who has returned home from the hospital; will continue to undergo testing
- Debbie Horsley, who is recovering at home from knee replacement surgery
- Frieda Givens, who will undergo an MRI and spinal tap next week
- Sharon Webster, who will begin treatment on December 17
- Elaine Madden Hawkins, (friend of Linda Williams) who will have extensive cancer surgery tomorrow at Centennial Hospital
- John Myatt, (husband of Helen Myatt) who received a defibrillator yesterday
- Peggy Curd, (mother of Lewis Curd), who is at NHC in Knoxville
- Candice Compton, who is experiencing health issues
There will be a shut-in visitation team meeting and add-a-dish meal Sunday, December 14 at 7 PM.
The Young Adults Home Builders will host their annual Pancakes and Pajamas event on Saturday, December 13 (8 AM) in the Loft. The event is open to all Young Adults Home Builders and their families. There is no cost for the meal.
Be sure to sign up for the Senior Ministry Shopping Trip to Cool Springs Mall, scheduled for Monday, December 15. The bus will load at 9 AM in the parking lot across from the Front Porch. Sign up by December 14 in the Gathering Room.
Memory verse for the week: Psalm 119:105: Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
Today’s Birthdays: Kerry Hinson, Fara White
Today’s Anniversaries: None