Centennial Medical Center: Eddie Ray Burch, (CCU 5th Floor, bed 27); Rick Burkhart (brother of Pam Baggett) who is recovering from bypass surgery
Prayers are requested for:
- Brayden, (grandson of David and Kristy Wall) who has the flu
- Debbie Horsley, who is being discharged from the hospital today
- John Myatt, (husband of Helen Myatt) who will receive a defibrillator today at St. Thomas
- Linda Hanson, mother of Carolyn Hickerson, who is recovering from pneumonia
- Carolyn Hickerson, mother of Eric Hickerson, who is also recovering from pneumonia
- Peggy Curd, (mother of Lewis Curd), who is at NHC in Knoxville
- Candice Compton, who is experiencing health issues
- Belinda Daniel, who was injured in a car accident Friday night and is recovering at home
Please join us tonight for December’s Wednesday Express Meal at 6 pm in the Fellowship Hall. This month’s menu is chili, hotdogs, drinks, and desserts. Cost is $5/person or $18/family max.
The Young Adults Home Builders will host their annual Pancakes and Pajamas event on Saturday, December 13 (8 AM) in the Loft. The event is open to all Young Adults Home Builders and their families. There is no cost for the meal.
Be sure to sign up for the Senior Ministry Shopping Trip to Cool Springs Mall, scheduled for Monday, December 15. The bus will load at 9 AM in the parking lot across from the Front Porch. Sign up by December 14 in the Gathering Room.
The American Red Cross will host a blood drive tomorrow from 11 am to 4 pm in the Fellowship Hall.
Memory verse for the week: Psalm 119:105: Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
Today’s Birthdays: None
Today’s Anniversaries: Bart & Kim Nash