Congratulations to David and Kristy Wall on the birth of their granddaughter, Maricarmen Irene King, who was born Monday.
We extend our sympathy to Fran Curl and Mary Miller in the loss of their great niece, Lindsey Bowker, who passed away Saturday.
Prayers are requested for:
- Debbie Horsley, who is recovering from knee replacement surgery
- Irene Garton, (mother of B.J. Garton), who has been moved to NHC for rehab
- Helen Stanford, who received good test results
- Norma Sue Hayes, who is undergoing chemo treatments
- Peggy Curd, (mother of Lewis Curd), who has been admitted a Knoxville hospital
- Anita Porter, who has returned home
- Ed James, who is having health issues
Centennial Medical Center: Rick Burkhart, (brother of Pam Baggett) who is scheduled to have surgery for a blockage on Monday
All 3rd-5th graders are invited to participate in the annual CIA Fruit Baskets for Olive Branch event on Sunday, December 7 from 1:30-3:30 PM.
The Young Adults Home Builders will host their annual Pancakes and Pajamas event on Saturday, December 13 (9 AM** please note time change) in the Loft. The event is open to all Young Adults Home Builders and their families. There is no cost for the meal.
Walnut Street Christian Child Care Center and Preschool invites everyone to join them for their first combined Christmas program on Thursday, December 11th, at 6 PM in the auditorium.
Attention Seniors- If you signed up for the Senior Ministry Holiday Dinner, and are in need of transportation, please contact the church office or Kim Long and leave a message. Also, be sure to sign up for the Senior Ministry Shopping Trip to Cool Springs Mall, scheduled for Monday, December 15. The bus will load at 9 AM in the parking lot across from the Front Porch. Sign up by December 14 in the Gathering Room.
Today’s Birthdays: Jeri Barber, Darlene Donaldson, Lisa Perkins, Daniel Stone
Today’s Anniversaries: Tim & Bunnie Cherry, George & Linda Miller (54 years)