NHC: Margie Cochran (room 215)
Prayers are requested for:
- Geraldine Tidwell, who has a broken collar bone
- Mark Bean, (brother of Peggy Bean) who is undergoing tests
- Juliet Smith, (mother of Michelle LeCompte) who is suffering from severe stomach pain
- Thomas Hudgins, (friend of Jennifer and Andy Street) who is in the hospital
- Marie Hooten, (85-year-old friend of Candice Compton) who is suffering from ruptured discs in her back
- Helen Stanford, upcoming medical tests
There will be a Young Adult Devo Sunday evening at the home of Mark & Marla Corlew. Contact Mark Gooch or Chad Fussell if you have questions or would like a ride.
Tonight is our monthly Wednesday Express Meal. The menu is a potato bar. Cost is $5 per person or $18 max per family.
The food list for Walnut Street’s Heartfelt Food is listed in Sunday’s Edifier, and a copy is also available at the information booth. Volunteers are needed to pack food boxes at 8 AM Monday, November 17.
Ladies, make plans to attend Walnut Street’s Ladies’ Fall Retreat on Friday, November 14 and Saturday, November 15. Wednesday is the last day to sign up. LeAnn Galloway will be speaking on the theme “Maintaining Your Sparkle”.
The Associated Women of Lipscomb is having their annual Pecan & Vanilla sale. Proceeds go toward scholarships for students from Dickson County attending Lipscomb University. The pecans come in halves, pieces and chocolate covered. For more information, see Kim Long, Pat Manley or Jane Petty.
Churches of Christ Disaster Relief is in need of volunteers to assist in the food box line tomorrow at 10 AM.
The memory verse for this week is 1 Corinthians 16:14: Let all that you do be done with love.
Today’s Birthdays: Seth Gilliland, Carol Heflin, Brantley Mangrum, Sonya Marlin, Marie Sawyer
Today’s Anniversaries: Mark & Marla Corlew, Amy & Anthony Fizer