Prayers are requested for:
• Melissa Curcio, who has been discharged from the hospital
• Nanci Lynn Dunn, (daughter of Elmer Dunn) who has been moved to Richland Nursing Home for rehab
• Ethon Stanford, (son of Helen Stanford) who will undergo hip replacement surgery tomorrow at St. Thomas Hospital
• Linda Anderson, (sister-in-law of Helen Stanford) who has pancreatic cancer and has been put under hospice care
• Norma Sue Hayes, who is undergoing chemotherapy
• Larry Carvell, prayers of encouragement and for his ongoing health issues
Congratulations to Edeara Lott, daughter of Eric and Dayna Lott, who was baptized last Wednesday
Congratulations to Kayla Hall, who was baptized Sunday night
All 3rd-5th graders are invited to the CIA Hay Ride and Hot Dog Party on Saturday, November 8th from 2-4:30 PM. Please sign up in the Gathering Room tonight so that food can be purchased.
The food list for Walnut Street’s upcoming Heartfelt Food will be listed in Sunday’s Edifier, and a copy is also available at the information booth. Volunteers will be needed on Monday, November 17th to box up food.
Ladies, make plans to attend Walnut Street’s Ladies’ Fall Retreat on Friday, November 14 and Saturday, November 15. Sign up in the Gathering Room. LeAnn Galloway will be speaking on the theme “Maintaining Your Sparkle”.
There will be a special contribution Sunday to assist Eastern European Missions in placing Bibles in public schools and universities in Ukraine. Please make checks payable to WSCOC, earmark E.E.M.
The memory verse for this week is Acts 20:7: Now on the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul, ready to depart the next day, spoke to them and continued his message until midnight.
Today’s Birthdays: Corinne Brown, Regina Cathey, Hannah Denton, Joe Hall, Jr., Vonnette Smith, Preston Thompson, Ethan Street
Today’s Anniversaries: None